Guest Designers

Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Please welcome our newest DT member

Please give our talented new DT member a warm welcome...


Hi, my name is Gintarė, Amber  on the clear. I live in Lithuania ;) As long as I  can remember myself I always wanted to  be an artist but today I am economist. However I didn`t forget my ability to create and My real passion of cardmaking began from our wedding preparation in 2013 – invitations. It was my first steps towards scrapbooking world and I couldn`t imagine my life without it.
All my creations you can find on my blog http://fukiai-gv-art.blogspot.lt/;)
I am very happy to be a part of DT.

2 comments:

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Glad to have you on the DT team-hope you enjoy it and we can't wait to see your creations!
Carolyn, your DT buddy

Creative world said...

Welcome to the DT team...hugs Zeljka