Guest Designers

Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Winner & Top 3 321

Hi everyone :)

It was so delightful to visit your blogs last week and take a peek at all
your beautiful work.Thank you :)
And to those who left comments too.

Our sponsor is...
Rick St. Dennis


Prize : 2 Single Images of Choice from Store

Congrats to our Winner!

92. Laura


Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 321 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 08/03/2016 will be given to a new winner!

Now for the Top 3...



85. RoRa

Please grab your badges from the sidebar :)
Well done to all!



3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Oh my thank you so much for my Top 3 place and many congrats to the other winners too with their gorgeous makes! xxx

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all the winners! Wonderful creations!

Unknown said...

I just read that I won challenge 321! Many thanks! I was on holiday without web connection so I've not claim my prize... Many thanks to choose my card as winner! Congrats to the other winners!