Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, September 23, 2013

Challenge 181 ~ No Coloured In Images

Welcome to another challenge at Craft Your Passion :)

Our sponsor is...

Prize : 4 Digital Stamps of choice from store

The theme is...
No Coloured In Images
Put those pens,pencils etc. down and sit on your hands!
You may use a colour to stamp/print your images but we don't want to see any colouring inside the lines.
Pre-coloured images/toppers are not acceptable for this challenge either.
Just stamp/print and go!!

Here's some wonderful DT inspiration to get you started...















5 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

My good friend Suze let me know that one of my projects this week fit your challenge theme so I've come to enter it. Thanks for the great inspiration from the DT and for the opportunity to win some goodies.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Woops, I entered before linking. It has been a long time since entering a challenge, I went backwards. I've now linked up to your challenge.

OlgaB said...

Great challenge. Love to play along. Thank you for your inspiration. Have a super day!

ladyjanet_56 said...

lovely work DT great inspiration

Gail said...

Thanks for the DT display - I entered using stamping on Kraft and orange papers but no coloring pencils, markers - etc. - not sure if mine count - I am good if not accepted. Thanks for the challenge.