Guest Designers

Followers

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Please welcome our newest DT member

Please give our talented new DT member a warm welcome...


My name is Valentina, from Sofia, Bulgaria. I am 35 years old, with two girls ( eight and one years old) - they are my angels and my all world. My education and  current job is accounting, but I really love cardmaking. I started three years ago when I made card and album for my five years old girl and I'm addicted to crafting since then . I adore making handmade flowers and use lots of them in my creation. Love my Copic Markers and try to improve my skills. I like all styles from shabby chic to CAS.


2 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

I've just been over to your blog Valentina. Your cards are stunning. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. xx

Unknown said...

Thank you Dawn :)